Original topic:

maximum alarm limit

(Topic created on: 02-14-2020 12:24 AM)
flusherrhyme842
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I dont understand why I cant set more than 50 alarms. I like to have alarms set for random times and I often just activate them when necessary, because my schedule can vary greatly. I dont understand why my phone can't have more than 50, I see no benefit for the users to be limited to how many alarms they can set. 
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @flusherrhyme842,

Seems like a bit of an arbitrary limit... thanks, I'll bring this suggestion up with the devs. I don't see why you can't have more than 50 alarms!

Cheers,
Sabrina
sortByCASE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

@moderator_

Sorry to necro this thread but is there any news on this? For people who have various tasks but not at the same time every day its a bit of an issue. Right now I have to have an alarm app open, which is a bit of a pain. 

I can't imagine an alarm takes up much space or resources.

Acacac
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I am encountering the same problem. It has been like this for years.

I have so many alarms that I need for different purposes at different times, for different projects, sometimes with pre-set intervals.

And this is the only one "Hey, Google" will let me set.

Google clock allows unlimited alarms.

So why not this one? Why a limit of 50 alarms?

The restriction is ridiculous, serves no purpose and makes no sense.

Please, please get it fixed. It is literally as easy as changing a single number in the coding.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Galaxy S

We need unlimited alarms.

We will protest to get what we wat.

You really don't want to mess with us multiple alarms people, trust me.

I just got used to bixby setting my 3 alarms 7.5 hours from now, and it can't cause I reached 50 alarms... I feel like im back to Nokia 3100 allover again 😞

Seriously, this unreasonable limiting style is an Apple kind of an act. You're better then this!!. AreeAre you really going to let the **bleep** alarm app!! Give us infinite Alarms!!!

0 Likes
Angiemanci
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Okay first off I just switched to the new Note from an iPhone and I never had this issue with my old phone. I'm a college student and take naps in between some classes and always have to use multiple alarm apps. Just unnecessary. And frustrates me the most about this phone honestly. 

alfa888
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have no idea either.

50 alarms are nothing when you set a different one at least once every few days. 

Alarms like timers, memos, weather etc... are one of those things we should not talk about anymore, they should work perfectly on point and it should always be possible to have an unlimited resource of them. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
@alfa888 Hey I'm not disagreeing with you - There's no reason for a software limitation on the number of alarms you can set - It's just software.
0 Likes
speed85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Oh, more than 1 year and still the same prob. :(

0 Likes
curixLV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Fu*k Samsung, clearly they don't give a **bleep***t, just switch to another phone maker.

0 Likes
Members_PY3uM25
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have one alarm. Trying to add a second one results in the msg that I have reached the maximum. Doesn't make any sense....

0 Likes