Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

multi screen button, Samsung g s8 update

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 08:05 PM)
Joudie
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have contacted Samsung and asked this question multiple times but no one has gotten back to me. Does anyone know if we are ever getting the multi split screen feature? The one where you're able to have multiple apps open on the same screen?
21 Comments
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You can do that by opening multiple apps in popup veiw and using them all at once
0 Likes
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it wont give me an option to use popup view. I used to be able to drag the screen from the top right or top left of the screen to be able to control the size of the app on the screen but I've tried many times and nothing's happening.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Is this what you mean?
0 Likes
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes, I can't do that anymore with the recent update.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Or you can go to your recent menu and click the app you wish to use as split screen and pick another app from your applications
0 Likes
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
this is what's showing up when I click recent menu and I'm not able to do anything besides closing apps or opening ones suggested to me. I cant open them together. Please let me know if theres a way.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Here are the steps
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Also some apps don't support pop up. Are you still having trouble?? If you are not, click the 3 dots on this message and click accept solution.
0 Likes
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I really appreciate your help but I dont have those options for some reason.
0 Likes