Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

multi screen button, Samsung g s8 update

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 07:54 PM)
Joudie
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have contacted Samsung and asked this question multiple times but no one has gotten back to me. Does anyone know if we are ever getting the multi split screen feature? The one where you're able to have multiple apps open on the same screen?
Resolved!
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Do you have developer options enabled? If no go to settings >> about phone >> software info >> build number and click that 3 times, I want you to then go back to the main page, go all the way down and you should see developer options. Click that and go all the way down to where it says "force all activities to be resizable" and that should solve your problem.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Do you have developer options enabled? If no go to settings >> about phone >> software info >> build number and click that 3 times, I want you to then go back to the main page, go all the way down and you should see developer options. Click that and go all the way down to where it says "force all activities to be resizable" and that should solve your problem.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's actually "click on the Build number 7 times" - not 3...but ALWAYS 7 times exactly 😉
0 Likes
shells
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank u both ( for the question and answer) I was looking for the same thing yesterday. I dont like this new update, it's such a headache with some of the features that they took away and replace with new ones that makes u learn to use ur phone all over again.
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did all those steps but theres no option to force all activities to be resizable. I'm sorry this problem is taking forever.
0 Likes
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No worries 😂😂.
0 Likes
Solution
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If that still does not work, go to galaxy store and download goodlock. When downloaded go into the app and download multistar. After that go back into goodlock and go into multistwr and turn it on. This is the first I have heard of this issue tbh.
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
this worked, thank you!!!
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Np, hope you enjoy the phone.
0 Likes
Joudie
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if there's a way (and you want to) send me your email address privately, I wanna repay you with a Tim's giftcard.
0 Likes