Original topic:

music app and screen cover

(Topic created on: 04-20-2017 09:31 AM)
Cam2223
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
well I got my s8 a few days ago, and I decided to get a screen cover right away, the cover is really not good, first of all, it is too thick so it not easy to use the screen I have to press hard on the screen for anything to happen, and the screen cover is just two days old and it is already coming out, really need help here. plus I am the only one to not have the music app?
0 Likes
6 Comments
EhEhR0n
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You'll just need to buy a new one and try a different brand. Some screen protectors are junk. I don't think you'll really need one anyways. The S8 comes with gorilla glass 5 which is very strong.
0 Likes
Cam2223
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ok thanks for the info
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
If you do want one just for your piece of mind then I would use the one from bestbuy from the service counter. I have used one on my S7 edge for over 1 yr now and no issues or peeling of the edges.
Ref the music app I would think the S8 has one pre installed but if not just go the Samsung app and download Samsung Music
0 Likes
Cam2223
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks for the screen cover info, as for the music there's none preinstalled, I'll look for it in the samsung app, thanks
0 Likes
jrryrvrjr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am using otter case just to avoid having scratches and I just leave my screen with no protectors at all since it is indeed a gorilla glass.
0 Likes
Cam2223
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks I actually got to exchange the cover today at the Fido store where I bought it and it is much better now and I actually didn't realize I had a life time warranty on the screen cover, the touchscreen is so much smoother
0 Likes