Cachanflas
Active Level 5
I really dont understad why do We have to sacrifice memory of our device with apps such as Fido, Facebook, Amazon... and a bunch of other that we do not use or even need, what does it take from us (users) to get the right to  choose the apps we have or dont have on OUR devices, I seriously think that Samsung puts a lot on risk by forcing some of us to have apps that we don not want or need, we paid for the devices.
What do yall guys think, leave a comment or a like see if I am the only one in this situation!

16 Comments
Jeffg1
Active Level 4

I'm all for having a stock android experince, i love my s9+, but its not that we need all the bloatware, but samsung makes a pretty penny by selling hard drive space to these software companies, much more than the money we paid for our phones. It **bleep**, big time.

Cachanflas
Active Level 5
thats madness, selling our hard drive space huh..!
Highlighted
Jeffg1
Active Level 4

Kinda sorta, they make a deal with Facebook etc.. to be baked into the stock rom. Still takes up space on the drive,  but you know what I mean.

wackdonald
Active Level 4
I don't have any such apps.
Jeffg1
Active Level 4

Your phone didnt come with Facebook preinstalled? Or Samsung briefing? Or Microsoft word and excel? 

Cachanflas
Active Level 5
mine has all those preinstalled, which I honestly dont care, what really makes me care is what samsung gets in exchange of using my property 🧐
wackdonald
Active Level 4
They were just shortcuts though. Didn't take much space. I mean I have more than 100gb free
Cachanflas
Active Level 5
dude is not about how much we got left unused, its more about the kind of deal the do with our property, if you knoe wt im saying!
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
As @wackdonald said - they are just stubs - Compared to a few years ago when Samsung was full of Bloat - It's miles better than it used to be (of course you used to be able to Root the North American Samsung devices & run Custom Roms with zero Bloat) 🐧