Jeffg1
Active Level 4

lucky you guys got stubs on your phones, mine was the full 70 mb app of fb, etc. 

Cachanflas
Active Level 5
as I previously said is not the quantity is just the quality, and if paid for that space then at least I ought deserve some sort of compensation for having someone using that space, dont see why would I rent my space for free to multibillionaires, if ya knoe wt I mean 🤓👍
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Look at it this way - Samsung "renting" your space means that Samsung is selling you the device for less (hopefully) because the multi-billionaires are subsidizing the cost.... If Samsung didn't have any investment from those (I agree despicable companies mostly) the cost of the device would likely be higher...
Cachanflas
Active Level 5
idk man, like I am sort of offended that samsung preinstalled "amazon's" app on my device, think about it, why would I wanna have amazon scanning everything I do or I look for, that seriously showed very little respect from samsung or way too much necessity in any case I consider that specific move way too low 💩
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Just Disable it - either through Settings - Apps or use Package Disabler Pro or adb to disable what you don't want..Besides I really doubt that Amazon is scanning everything you do... FB - Instagram definitely & then there's Google - Do you use Maps - Search etc... they know what - when & who... Tin Foil sold separately lol 🕊️
Cachanflas
Active Level 5
what good would it be disabled if it will still occupy a chunk of memory, could be minuscule but the fact is that is there, now you may not worry about amazon because you have fcbk, snpcht and all of those, but someone who doesnt have all of those has the complete and very understandable right to worry about certain apps preinstalled, whatever the case, we were just debating about the fact of having not desired apps preinstalled occupying owner's memory without any sort of compensation, while the installers are getting something in exchange if u get wt im sayin yio!
CommunityGuy
Active Level 3
There are cases where forcing a company to preinstall your app on its devices can be considered anti-competitive practice. I think Google got into trouble for that.