Original topic:

not impressed with customer service

(Topic created on: 01-30-2019 01:01 PM)
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I'm not too impressed with the customer service I received from Samsung and trying to remedy an issue when registering my phone for extended. I connected my device to my account initially when I purchased it on it December 31st 2018. Going to register it I received an error saying the model code was invalid I then contacted Samsung via chat to get assistance this was about 11:30 p.m. my time. After a while I was passed off to a different department and connected with a support agent who connected to my computer and help me remove my Samsung device and re-register it, the same model code popped up again. We removed it and the agent disconnected from the chat I was then given the correct model code for my device based on IMEI number, I then went to register it and received a message that it was past 30 days. I've been back and forth with Samson trying to remedy this issue basically to be told I'm Sol because it was a few minutes after midnight. Was bounced around several times as well, if I was given the correct information off the bat I would not have an issue and would have bought the extended warranty through Samsung, now I have to spend an additional twenty bucks through my carrier for the exact same thing, it really boggles my mind the way they have their warranty set up this way. This probably might be the last time I buy a Samsung product and they do make good products their customer service is it bad. This is more of a preventive measure as something will happen to this phone down the road.
0 Likes
5 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hi @Stedmister,

I'm very sorry about the experience you had with Samsung customer service—this is definitely not what we strive for. I've reached out to you through email so that we can hopefully clear this up!

Cheers,
Sabrina
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i bought a galaxy watch and was suppose to get a free charger called customer service and wow i might of well just called jupiter they had no idea about anything i directed them to their own webpage to read the promotion and still did not get my bonus 2 times on different days i contacted them sent screen shots of the promotion they were going to escalate the issue still nothing i would have to say custer service is nonexistent they lie and then close chat but this time i have screen shots of the chats so can't weasel out of this one this time. horrible service..
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i have been new phones tv watches accessories year after year but this last contact just pissed me off i might be saying goodnight to Samsung products myself
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
but i do want the note 10 🤔🤔
0 Likes
Stedmister
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
all i can say the best way to get support is via facebook and this form, I had my issues rectified, thank you @Sabrina
0 Likes