Galaxy S
What kind of phone do you have?
What is the best phone 
I have s9 but sometimes getting slow I have to clear cache 
19 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
just switch brands. lol Oneplus, Xiaomi. Oppo, they are coming out with nice devices. Or you can go Huawei but if you're ok without Google. There's a way to sideload Google services on Huawei devices and it works well but yeah... Do it at your own discretion. Samsung has been a let down...
0 Likes
marwan92z
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
last year I was thinking to get Huawei but thank god I didn't get because its really hard to used with out Google
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I have a note 9 but my all time favorite phone were the note 4 and an Sony Ericsson k800. didn't dislike a thing about those two phones. I like my note 9 but it's not a love thing like those two phones.
0 Likes
marwan92z
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
man Sony Ericsson is the best I use to have the c5 ultra was the best my favorite phone
vape
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I completely agree. I still have mine and I use it a few times a year for camping or hunting. no need for a smart phone for those situation.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Note9. It does it all and has it all. Newer Samsung phones were disappointments over disappointments, cutting corners here and there, jumping on cheap hype instead of meaningful experience. 5G is useless though. Why'd you even want it? Except for what the PR department tells you to want...
Galaxy S
I have the S9. I find this phone is faster than what the S8 was. I have it customized to the way I like it with games, music, ringtones, etc.
marwan92z
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it's good phone and easy to use it in one hand
0 Likes
lnc1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
good phone too bad it has samsung android on it.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi marwan92z,

We suggest you to use the Device care feature. It provides an overview of your battery, storage, RAM, and security. You can also automatically optimize your phone for faster, better performance.

Clean storage
If you are worried about your phone being overloaded with unnecessary residual files, it's about time you clear out your storage.
From Settings, swipe to and tap Device care.
Tap on a category that has items you'd like to remove.
Tap the circles to place a check mark next to the items you'd like to delete. You can choose as many as you'd like.
Tap Delete when you've selected everything, then tap Delete again on the confirmation.

Clean memory
Is your phone getting glitchy and slow? It's time you clean up your phone's memory to improve its performance.
From Settings, swipe to and tap Device care. Tap Memory, and then tap Clean now to free up memory by stopping background apps.
You can tap Select apps to exclude and add apps to the list if you'd like to keep certain apps running in the background.

0 Likes