Original topic:

pls help... 5 months prob, despite reset

(Topic created on: 10-09-2018 01:12 AM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
I've had this prob since day 1 of S9 release. 

Every patch didn't fix. Even reset. When I try to record video with uhd 60fps and HEVC enabled, I get really bad lag in start but the video is butter smooth after.

I only upload the lag part to show how bad it is due to file limit. 

Only solution left is to send this phone for repair for 2 weeks! It's too long to be without phone and s5 loaner doesn't cut it. Also I bought $30 screen protector that I'll end up paying again for. My device also has 0 scratches so I don't want a refurb unit with scuffs or previously used by someone etc. 

Anyone knows what else I can try to fix this? 

9 Comments
Galaxy S
The continuing irony of your username...
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=Galaxy+S9+video+lag

🐧 f111324d-4170-4442-863a-17b72dffb947.jpg
60163ece-20a2-4f89-9a5b-a47714e5419b.jpg
146acbcb-71c1-459a-ab78-e55a2da844ff.jpg
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hahaha the last instructional photo is pretty informative for some. Made my day!
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Because I knew you'd come back and check the post without me typing full ID. Senseless lol u gonna pick on typos gee, u really in attack mood.

Tell you what, take some time off and go catch some cool breeze to calm you down.

And I didn't know people can be so judging with what words we use on forums. Now that's pathetic
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Seems you care enough to check the views and keep posting nonsense. I guess you've too much time on your hands.

If people don't know solution, they do not post. Perhaps you should consider that then posting every single time.

And you see, I don't even have to say even @shaggy, you just show up automatically.

Now quit wasting my time and derailing this post.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Derailing what exactly - There's nothing to derail - No one else bothered to post any here lmao - I'm just having fun... b8fa8b04-4567-4d63-8186-68a54bfa8349.gif
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
So you just admit about having fun which is derailment of post.

Really smart of you. I guess this is what happens when you spend too much time online. Posting memes and nonsense instead of helping
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You're beyond help - And like I said - Derail what??
dimonoid
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am having a similar problem, but the video is never butter smooth. Note 9 You can see in my posts.
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
@dimonoid make a new post about it
0 Likes