Original topic:

processing system issues...

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 04:30 PM)
InvisibleTeenageGirl
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Everytime I restart my phone it says processing system has stopped working.

4 Comments
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Can you use another device to take pictures please. It would be helpfull.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
this is what it says each time after I restart it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Is the message "Processing System has Stopped " or "Settings has Stopped"?

Exactly what device do you have?

Did this issue occur after applying a recent OTA update?

Have you installed any 3rd party apps from OUTSIDE the Galaxy Store or Play Store?

Since you are saying that this occurs after you Reboot - A simple Reboot isn't going to fix the issue.

As @theonecid has noted - I DO often suggest Booting into Recovery and Wipe Cache - As this can clear any "junk" which may be causing the problem & it makes sense to try the easiest possible solutions first...

You can try Booting into Safe Mode & See if the issue persists - If it doesn't - Then it's likely to be an app that you have installed.

To Boot into Safe Mode:

Power OFF your device:

Press and hold the Power key to Boot up your device - After the start -up animation begins to display - Press and HOLD the Volume down key - When the lock screen is displayed Safe Mode is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen - To Boot your device in normal mode again restart your device.

If you continue to get this error message - Backup your device with Smart Switch - Boot into Recovery and Factory Reset 🐧

To Boot into Recovery:

Power OFF your device:

Press & Hold Power + Bixby + Volume UP - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu - Use the Volume button to Scroll down to Factory Reset (don't worry about the red text) Select Factory Reset with the Power button - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu defaults back to Reboot now - Select with the Power button.

Your device will Boot to the Welcome Screen & it will be as it was when you first received it - You will have to setup as new - You can then use Smart Switch to restore your device 🐧

If none of the above resolved the issue for you - Visit an Authorized Samsung Service Center - Or ask @theonecid lol 😂 🐧
Galaxy S
I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Issue started after the newest update I got
0 Likes