Original topic:

rcs messaging galaxy s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-13-2020 01:35 PM)
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Just wondering if anyone knows a possible fix for the rcs? Even now and then I get a small notification at the bottom of my screen asking for me to input my phone number to enable the rcs messages, ive already done this but it still pops up randomly, anyone else experiencing this and maybe have a fix where I can still use rcs but it stops asking me randomly for my number to enable it?
20 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hey @ ih8tesn0w

I suggest you to please contact your carrier to resolve the issue.

ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have talked to my carrier about this issue but with no resolve as there was nothing they could do, I have since don't a full factory reset but eith no change
grandspanion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I tried also its not carrier issue but Samsung firmware
0 Likes
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ya I've tried talking to my carrier about it and there's nothing they can do, I've even done a full factory reset and it made no difference
grandspanion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same here I have to login to everything again what a pain in the but
0 Likes
ih8tesn0w
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ya thats the worst part about doing a reset is having to sign into everything again, I hope samsung or someone finds a fix for this soon as its annoying
0 Likes
grandspanion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

@keagan we did try contacting carrier, factory reset, clear dat and cache, updated apps but still impossible to see rich messaging service to be enable in more comunication settings and or in chat options even google message wont work 

keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi grandspanion, It is a carrier-based feature. Please check if the device software is up to date. If there is any update available, then please perform the update and check if the feature is available. If not, I suggest you contact the carrier again.

0 Likes
grandspanion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did no updates available and carrier say Samsung is responsible for firmware
0 Likes