Original topic:

s10+ update wifi issue

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 10:35 PM)
MAP
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
My s10+ was completely fine with the update that got pulled, I was one of few that got it, it has arranged the wifi issue that Ive had with the update prior to this one, now just got the 2.0 version of the same update of July, released today, but now my s10+ is so buggy, can't even go on the web via wifi even tho all my other device are connected to my network... I've restarted my phone, modem and router, wipe cache, forgot my WiFi password, re-entered it... Its so frustrating... Anyone having this issue or can help me with that? 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
sorry but just updated also S10+ and I have no issues
You could go into your settings and clear the cache maybe that will help
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have received both the June Security Patch OTAs & didn't have any issues with either of them...

As @Echo1 suggested - You could go to Settings & Clear Cache & Data for your Connections - But I ALWAYS - Boot into Recovery and Wipe Cache from there...

If you're still having issues - You might want to Backup your device with Smart Switch - Boot into Recovery and Factory Reset...

To Boot into Recovery:

Power OFF the device.

Press & Hold Power + Bixby + Volume UP until you feel the phone vibrate - Release ALL Three buttons - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu - Use the Volume button to Scroll down to Wipe Cache (or Factory Reset depending on what you want to do) - Wait a few seconds until you see the Recovery Menu defaults back to Reboot now - Select with the Power button - Done 🐧
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Just checked with my internet provider, it's on their end finally... 😒 Devices appears to be fine but they are smart speaker and chrome cast...
0 Likes
nah4real
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
name of the font ur using please?
0 Likes