Original topic:

s10+ update

(Topic created on: 10-03-2019 07:31 PM)
preetsahib111
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have galaxy s10+ snapdragon canadian version Bell unlocked. I got the sep security patch. Can anyone tell me when will i get the note 10 features which people from the other world are getting from approx a week?
0 Likes
18 Comments
preetsahib111
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
brother i think u have some misunderstanding US and Canadian models sith snapdragon processors are locked to carriers and have single sim only... the other variant is worldwide which supports two sims and is already unlocked
0 Likes
firuzmaster
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
preetsahib111, i read this, when it happened. Your phone should already be carrier unlocked if it was released after july 2017.
preetsahib111
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
check it on the internet what this mean and the thing of locked smartphone here i have told below this. u can see these bell apps under disabled section as i cant uninstall them.
preetsahib111
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
please read the 2nd paragraph... ueah i agree all carriers are unlocking it for free... my phone was launched in march 2019 and i bought it from Bell. it was locked to their carrier for a specific contract pf 2 years but after some time i paid full amount of the phone and asked them to unlock. they have unlockem my phone for free
0 Likes
j0n
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
after the update, I noticed the live focus is much worse. it blurs edges of the subject and the controls to do so have been shoved to the bottom and made much too small for my hands.
0 Likes
preetsahib111
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that means i should not update it whenever i get it... i am a camera freak!!
0 Likes
steve2458
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my s10e is from rogers and never be locked !!!
firuzmaster
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it came in with the october patch btw, wasnt mentioned anywhere but so far dex and live focus video is here
0 Likes