Original topic:

s20 ultra Battery life

(Topic created on: 06-27-2020 11:01 AM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
So after the June Update for the galaxy s20 ultra I've noticed improvements on battery life. I took the phone off the charger around 8am yesterday. My phone was connected to my watch all day yesterday and I used my Bluetooth headphones. I didn't charge it over night and as of 1:56 pm today my battery is finally at 3%. Very impressed with Samsung. 7+ hours of on screen time.
Current settings
120hz: on
5g scanning: on
Always on display (scheduled at night): on 

7 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi jamesy, Good to know. Thanks for sharing this with us. 

CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
not bat at all for moderate use. with all capabilities at the highest.
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
not 10 plus at 43% charged it over 24 hours ago. higest display always on. just have on dark mode and adaptive battery. Samsung has definitely stepped up there game in the last few flag ship devices.
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
my friend has the s20 ultra as well. his wife the note 10 plus. he says the space zoom is actually amazing and that he could not be more impressed with the device over all. mentioned how impressed he was when powering on the ultra. says it takes about 8 seconds.
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Cjpro84, Thanks for sharing the feedback. Your feedback is very important to us.

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Jamesy
please read the article " All about battery" then I post, you'll never let your battery going to 3 % next time after reading it...
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/All-about-batteries/td-p/5247514

Also to monitor my battery I use Gsam Battery Monitor

jamesy
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thank you. I know about this already. I usually never let it get this low. I just wanted to do an endurance test.