Original topic:

s8 camera after Oreo

(Topic created on: 03-19-2018 10:26 AM)
ਮਨ_
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Few of the weird things after ugly google icons in Oreo, I noticed HDR toggle button is no longer on active camera screen its in the setting menu (3 dot menu) which is really annoying for me. Thinking of installing google camera app( with the loose of pro mode 😕) if annyone have any suggestions please kick in. Great keyboard though.

Tip: after update i checked my camera setting was set to lower quality, dont know why but its better to check yours before using
5 Comments
mizz3r0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
you have the ugly white google app borders too with it set to icons only?
0 Likes
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I love the new Camera update, as they added crucial 'full screen' mode to use Infinity Display to take pictures. Before that I had to convert resolution manually. Pro mode working like before, and who cares about HDR toggle? Automatic HDR is enough, no need to change it. If HDR Toggle is important to you, there are many 3rd party camera including Google.
0 Likes
ਮਨ_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
HDR toggle is a crucial feature if you worry about the final result of the image. its not important to you thats different story, but know many people who would like to toggle between HDR brfore taking the picture. for eg while sunset. Auto HDR is not accurate.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @ਮਨੀ, could you please submit these as a suggestion to be possibly implemented in a future release? From the New Topic screen, open the “Category” dropdown and select “Suggestion”. Thank you for your feedback!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
ਮਨ_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
sure thing @- wonchul, i have some other suggestions also
0 Likes