Original topic:

s8 update

(Topic created on: 12-25-2019 04:32 AM)
osi44
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
S8 is my last Samsung phone. A flagship is not getting the update its not that much old . My next phone will be oppo or vivo because their phones are cheaper good specs and they also not provide updates. No advantage of wasting money on flagship new phone launch every 10 month this mean the previous one is not getting update same problem with my note thats the reason of upgrade . If Samsung decide to provide update its took 8 9 month and new one around the corner. ☹️
0 Likes
3 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
the S8 is about 2.5 years old and already received 2 major O.S upgrades and android 9.0 pie with one U.I will likely be the last major upgrade for it. however the S8's will still receive security updates for another 2 years. not all phone O.E.M's are predictable when it comes to O.S upgrades, at least samsung is some what predictable and you know what your getting. I feel that samsung is the best bang for your buck when it comes to spec's and features if you ask me.
Dijla11
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I would recommend you get the Samsung A70 because it will get Android 10 update and it is the best bang for your buck. For around $350 you will get triple cameras with 4500 Mah battery as well as a 6.7 inch super amoled screen. Along with that you will get 25W fast charging capabilities as well as an in screen fingerprint scanner. I don't know how it is even feasible for Samsung to produce these phones at low prices but hey I would totally recommend you get it.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya it's true, I often forget Samsung makes the A budget line of devices. sound like a sweet deal.
0 Likes