Original topic:

samsung vs apple

(Topic created on: 10-06-2019 08:09 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey I was thinking today about note 10 and iphone 11 and what people like and why they choose the devices they choose. Also today my sister in law who has iphone and will be switching to samsung soon said to me today that "alot of people have android phones". I said to her "that's funny because I feel a lot of people have iPhones" lol. But in Reality there are alot of both, but we both notice the ones with the other team 😂. So I'm wondering what are your thoughts and why you like Samsung or iPhone or maybe what would it take for you to switch. I'm interested to know 🤔.
17 Comments
computer
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I has some oriblemations on me hardware for myelf and no support want ti be provided to me

0 Likes
Galaxy S
its Samsung for me, i think its more customizable, and i like the idea of widgets... i know all android phone can do this, but why not choose the best one!! Samsung!
Vagabond
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
watch this and you'll find out
https://youtu.be/2txcB4GIFDM
0 Likes
xiLLeNtz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I love my iPhone X and iOS. I recently got a Note 10+. there are small quirks here and there for me as a person who has used an iPhone for 2 years.

One of the reasons I used to often switch between Android and iOS is because of the superior app selection on iOS.

Fast forward to now: even though there are a lot of apps on iOS, I find that for the most part 99% of my fav apps are available on both platforms!
Galaxy S
how long youve been using the note 10+?
0 Likes
samuel462
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung device all the way
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy S

Did you know that if you wanted to repair the broken back glass of a iPhone 11, it would cost between $519-$779?   That's insane!

Their costs are astronomical and they don't even repair devices, they just replace components (usually the whole device itself) and scrap anything that can be salvaged from the device.

Apple is the worst, especially when it comes to the right to repair.   No wonder they make so much money, all the sheep have to pay extra