7 Comments
SiaoChiing24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
sent to sc
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
No way to fix but to change the screen at the centre / shop. If your phone still under warranty, may go to the centre to claim the warranty.
Ngai
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
wait for s20
Zohir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Cv
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi. There're some videos on YouTube that claimed they can resolve the said issue if u view them for hours. Tried them before. It will not! Sorry...

These are the options that will actually work:

1. Assuming that you're in Malaysia, go replace the screen that can cost somewhere around RM600-900 (including water resistance) at the SC. You should act fast. Don't wait till the price drop. Doesn't matter if there's no stock, right?

2. Sell your device and get one of the latest Samsung phones.

3. Try not to buy Samsung's flagships devices as this particular issue had went on their flagships since a couple generations ago. In my understanding, you can't even claim the warranty for this issue...

If its not that bad, try as hard as u can to ignore it or take my advice and do one of the above. Good luck, sir
Kljs
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can go service center and replace the screen during the warranty period. My Note 8 had the screen replaced 4 times within the warranty period. All due to burn in.
0 Likes
ElvanB
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
4 times??? OMG 😭😭😭 but still, good to know and good for u 🤗
0 Likes