hello anyone know how add screenlock shortcuts please 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Braydon
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What phone do you have? I have the S8 and after a few months of having my phone, even when the shortcuts were selected they just stopped showing. I just recently after a year and a half decided to do something to try and fix it and ended up resetting my device settings (not the whole phone, just settings), which fixed it. Not sure if that's the same issue you're having? Post a screenshot of your settings as requested above.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Braydon
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You might've already done it but in case you haven't WARNING it will reset all of your settings to defaults including wallpapers/themes and I'm pretty sure your home screen layout as well. You have to make everything the way you want it again.
By the way if you can't find it, it's in Settings → General management → Reset → Reset settings.

View solution in context

11 Comments
Arshdeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Settings - Lockscreen - App Shortcuts - I don't use any so that's why it's empty - But in the second screen shot - Toggle it ON & you can choose what you want 🐧
0 Likes
Arshdeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
not work still
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What device do you have? Post screen shots of your Settings 🐧
0 Likes
Arshdeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Solution
Braydon
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What phone do you have? I have the S8 and after a few months of having my phone, even when the shortcuts were selected they just stopped showing. I just recently after a year and a half decided to do something to try and fix it and ended up resetting my device settings (not the whole phone, just settings), which fixed it. Not sure if that's the same issue you're having? Post a screenshot of your settings as requested above.
0 Likes
Arshdeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
will try that i have s8 too
Solution
Braydon
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You might've already done it but in case you haven't WARNING it will reset all of your settings to defaults including wallpapers/themes and I'm pretty sure your home screen layout as well. You have to make everything the way you want it again.
By the way if you can't find it, it's in Settings → General management → Reset → Reset settings.
Arshdeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@braydon thanks it works 🤗 after a year now I can see my icons back