Original topic:

screenshot made convenient (Samsung s20ultra)

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 09:22 AM)
YenChe
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
How to screenshot conveniently? May b you can install one hand operation + app. You can create how you wana screenshot wuickly with only one hand. It is difficult to screenshot with swiping palm over phone as it may accidentally delete the mails or messages in telegram or accidentally swipe to another window. I think the app "one hand operation +" could ease this matter. Or may b samsung should find anothet easier way to screenshot? 
16 Comments
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

it's free technically, you need to have GoodLock installed but too bad GoodLock only available in a few country and the bad news is... Malaysia is not 1 of the available market...

So in malaysia we use alternative "Nice Lock" which is available in playstore... then google for Navstar apk... and choose the apkmirror website, go for the latest version...

then enable your browser (chrome or samsung internet) to install apps...

lastly, open nice lock, you should see navstar... start doing your own customization... 

0 Likes
YenChe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I checked on navstar but unfortunately it is not suitable for me because i dont use navigation bar. Im using navigation gestures in my samsung s20 ultra some sort like iPhone
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

too bad for you then... lolx...

0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Palm swipe anti clockwise (left to right) or clockwise (right to left) depends on your hand use. For me I'm a left handed so i palm swipe by anti clockwise direction so no issue on deleting messages, swipe to another window etc.
0 Likes
YenChe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Swipe down navogation pane will come down. Swipe up may accidentally close the window. Swipe left or right might accidentally delete some messages in telegram or emails or activate the Edge panels due to my experience using samsung s20 ultra
0 Likes
youssef1992
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hola
0 Likes
ZYYL
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
One Hand Operation + is the best! Hehe
0 Likes