Original topic:

security

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 04:53 AM)
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
May 18/20 no security update Samsung again as alo dragging their heels.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Galaxy S
It's a Holiday in almost all Canadian provinces today - You can't be surprised lol
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
not only that, I think it's safe to say that Samsung is dumping most of their software department resources in to trying to "fix" the s20 ultra screw up.
Galaxy S
S9 screw up is probably worse... 🙄
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
WHERES THE S9 UPDATE SAMSUNG
GrimOak
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
agreed 👍... the May security patch for the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is also supposed to include camera improvements according to Telus
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
keep dreaming Samsung ,is losing a lot of business this year. trying to throw to much at the useless s20,and their junk of a folding phone.
0 Likes
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Whats wrong with their folding phones?
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

Nothing wrong with their folding phones. I've been using my korean variant Galaxy Fold 5G and everything has been working perfectly. The phone is very sturdy too. I forgot to take it out of my pockets while I was moving heavy furnitures and I hit my phone a few times but nothing happened. Haha I was a bit stressed out when I realized it. But yeah, my korean variant is already on the May security patch since the beginning of the month. Samsung is just neglecting us in Canada... my S20 Ultra is still stuck in March update. I'm not using it until I get that **bleep** update that is supposed to make the camera a bit better. That's all I'm waiting for!

0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy S

I really don't understand why people are so anxious about these updates. I have a S7 with Android 8 and last update feb. 1st, 2 S9 with  Android 10 and last update feb. 1st, and 1 S10 with Android 10 and last update april 1st, and all 3 are working very well.  And I didn't get the update of may 18 and we are now the 20th, my phone still working, didn't explode, I still can take picture, not as good as a real camera, but does the job, still can send SMS, still can listen music and receive e-mails, and so on. So please...