Original topic:

smart lock simply doesn't work

(Topic created on: 12-29-2019 10:27 AM)
DenisM95
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
It just doesn't, i mean the hell, why nobody addresses this, most of the time have to go in the settings and re-enter it again just to hope to making it work again... Super disappointed there Samsung good job ( the devise is s10+ g975)
14 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S

I have had alot of problems getting this to work both with my S10 and my S7 before it but I have a metal roof on my house so I figure that it might be causing the problems.

I have found  that setting a routeen to unlock my phone when I am at home seems to work considerably better so possibly try that.

DenisM95
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
how i can do that setting a routine? never heard about that option is this in setting menu?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Go to main settings, advanced features, at the top you have to enable routeens if it isn't already, click on it and it takes you to the routeen page and at the bottom right is where you click on your routeens and takes you to the page where you set them up
0 Likes
DenisM95
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thanks man I'll try
0 Likes
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
been using smart lock for years and never had an issue at all
0 Likes
DenisM95
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
using bixpy routines or simply smart unlock and setting it
0 Likes
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
using smart unlock. I have it linked to my watch and car and never fails me
0 Likes
DenisM95
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
not same respond over here
mishu22
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Very frustrated with this phone. smartlock trusted location not working. security pointless if I can't open my phone easily my inclination is to disable all of it.
0 Likes