Original topic:

split screen

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 01:06 PM)
turboSunny
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys . I have downloaded the new update last night for my galaxy s8 and the first few things that strikes me was 1. Split screen has a huge degrade. I had it set the way that when I hold the multitasking button it would split the screen.  With the new update i have to present multi tasking,  click on the app icon and choose multi tasking which I hate it. 2. Performance modes is not in the status bar no more which is odd. 3 last but not least I still have no access to turn my data usage on and off from one of the quick access,  you know what just put it on status bar right beside wifi sign with same way of using.  Other than that it's good upgrade and my phone still working fast enough. 
3 Comments
Galaxy S
The Canadian Carriers are responsible for the missing Mobile Data Toggle - Here's how to Enable the Mobile Data & Hot Spot Toggles 🐧

@carr0498 has a more automated version for those who are uncomfortable with adb commands 😉

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Sabrina-Moderator-Seems-like-a-good-idea-to-Post-CONSPICU...
0 Likes
turboSunny
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
tnx I wish you could give me a solution for the split screen problem I have
Galaxy S
Yeah I don't use split screen - so I wouldn't be of any help 😉
0 Likes