Original topic:

stock or samsung?

(Topic created on: 09-27-2017 03:31 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
hi, i know i maybe asking abit of a sensitive question, but i am wondering if anyone in the community has ever had or used or has come from a device running stock android and what are their thoughts about stock android compared to samsung.
0 Likes
15 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Glad I could help then!😊
0 Likes
Tofu
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Personally I used to love stock android due to the responsiveness + lack of bloatware, but as of late I'm starting to like the Samsung UI a bit more since they've cleaned up and optimized alot of their apps and their UI animations feel alot smoother versus stock androids
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
im still fairly new to android and samsung but the more i use my s7 edge and get to know the software better and about samsung products the more i like it.
0 Likes
Lucas1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have used both. The new samsung experience is so much nicer than stock, and the samsung apps are also superior in function and design to the default android apps.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya i look back on this post now and i think to my self as to the reasons why i switched from apple to samsung over all the other options out now a days in the first place. as i stated before the more i learn about samsung and android the more confident i feel about the decision. the main reason i switched from Apple was because it got boring. don't get me wrong IOS works well and all but it was the same general crap and look all the time and every IOS "up date" and for me i felt the need for change. Samsung has some of the best tech out there and has android which offers personalization which i was deprived of for years because i was an isheep. so i truly don't feel now that i will be leaving samsung in the future because samsung to me has the best of both worlds, they have good products and use android.
0 Likes
mumbles1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
had a nexus 5 before I bought the s8.i have had Samsung in the past I didn't like them. but the s8 is pretty good just the way it is. I was going to get the pixel 2 but my friend bought the s8 and I tried it and liked it so I bought it
0 Likes