Highlighted
Happy Sunday everyone!! Hope y'all had a great weekend!! I for one had an amazing relaxing weekend. 

I went rock mountain climbing (indoor) I went skating (outdoor). Yesterday I also went to the 2020 Bike Show and like every year, was amazing to see the new Suzuki and Ducati bikes. 

I also went to see the stunt Show cus it's different every year and this is when I noticed an issue with my super slow-mo cam. Extremely extremely blurry. I love the camera on my S10+ and over the years the camera on the Galaxy devices has just gotten better. Samsung first introduced Super Slow-Mo on the S9 series and it was amazing. 

After trying to shoot some super slow-mo shots of the bikers, I was starting to get frustrated that they were coming so blurry. I know lighting has a huge impact on slow mo so when I went home, I tried some more videos such as dropping a coin in a glass of water with proper lighting, but that didn't help. I also noticed this was only happening with super slow-mo and not the normal slow motion where videos were in fact coming clear. Has anyone else experienced this blurryness only on super slow mo?

Also here are some shots from the bike show, with the last picture being of my 2016 Suzuki GSX750 30th anniversary limited edition in matte black ❤️

7 Comments
Highlighted
Samesung
Active Level 10
Had a GSX-R years ago. Miss riding but roads and people where I live make biking a complete nightmare. Have fun for me brother!
Highlighted
dance2020
Active Level 4
I have an A50 and the super slowmo takes a long time.they should check on that
Highlighted
@chai2020 ya it's a bit odd....I really like the super slow mo but just too blurry and I for one would be embarrassed to say I shot this slow mo video from my Galaxy device.

@Samesung I hear ya some ppl in cars...not the best on the roads, not courteous at all towards bikers but that will never stop me, it's too much of a passion. oh and I forgot to share pictures of where I went rock climbing!
Highlighted
dance2020
Active Level 4
it is very odd blurry on my device
Highlighted
what device you using?
Highlighted
wait nvm A50 right
Highlighted
what's with all the offensive language bro lol