Original topic:

the reason why you didn't buy an S20 poll

(Topic created on: 05-22-2020 01:37 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey I saw this post about a poll on android authority and I thought it was interesting. And I'm just curious as to what to do the people of Samsung members think about this and maybe do you agree and why? I think i Fall between 2 categories being it's just too d*mn expensive and no need to pay a premium for 5G.

I will post the link below 
https://www.androidauthority.com/?p=1121682 We received nearly 4,000 answers to this poll, and there was a very definitive leader in the results.

0 Likes
19 Comments
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
My reason: I have an S10 and it's not worth the upgrade.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I would almost Argue that my S9+ I have Compared to the S20 is barely an upgrade. but I will say I'm a fan of the flatter screens.
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Agree with TBone!
I have a S9+ that is a beast. I upgraded in January to the S10+ and can't stand it 😁 and I can't figure out why. I just used it for 8 days to see if I'd change my mind about it,but I haven't. Went back to the S9+ today.
Probably gonna put the S10+ on Kijiji and FB Marketplace ☺️
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
The S20 series has flatter screens? hmmmm 🤔
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@gerryjh Maybe it's the cutout lol. you should've went for S20+ instead tbh, upgrading every generation is never worth it.
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
@gerryjh yes it does. Honestly if I were you'd I'd wait until the Galaxy S21 or S22, they'll get rid of the hole punch by then! Also, the S9+ is going to get One UI 2.1 in either June or July which will include some new features like Single Take and Quick share.
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I wasn't fond of the cutout but it really didn't bother me. HATE that pre-installed screen protector. It's so slippery,like I get no friction on my fingers when typing or navigating content. It is so annoying.
Was gonna take it off but it's better to have it on for resale.
And I really believe my S9+ is way faster and way smoother! S10+ is a bit laggy and sometimes "jittery" (maybe I do know why I hate it? 🤔) LoL
GerryJH
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
**bleep**! didn't know they had flatter screens. Flat as S6? Or is it just less curved?
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I liked the screen protector lol, I had it on for over a year before I removed it. Probably just a software issue, no reason why the S10 would be laggier than an S9.

Flatter than S9 or S10, but it's not completely flat. S6 and S7 are still flatter. This site might help you see the difference: https://www.hotspot3d.com/#compare/samsung-galaxy-s20-plus-black/samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-titanium-gre...