Original topic:

thinking about getting s10

(Topic created on: 04-20-2019 08:09 PM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
So freedom has s10e, s10, s10+ for 20/23/29 tab

I duno if extra $6 tab is justifiable for extra screen, camera and battery. Definitely $3 tho lol

But my big question is, how is the finger print sensor now? I know there was an update.

Overall how satisfied are u with s10? 

I've s9 and I'm debating between s10 and lg g8. The g8 is $200 cheaper and has ToF camera for front, fast charge 3 21w, but slow software updates 
0 Likes
14 Comments
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it's already 23 for s10. dont think itll go lower. maybe s10e which is 20.

presently s9 is 15. not to mention s10 was 40 day 1
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It is worth the upgrade and the fingerprint scanner works flawlessly (well for me anyways) I have had the device since day one and no problems as far as the screen protector I still have the factory installed screen protector and my belief is if it's not broken.... but there are some on here who swear blind about the whitestone dome and say there are no issues for fingerprint scanning maybe get one and once the Samsung screen protector needs replacing then your good to go.
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I went from the S9+ to the S10+ and love it, and i have no major issues with the fingerprint. I have the original screen protector left on
Geico
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I'm sticking with my S9. Just cause I currently have no money whatsoever to buy a new phone. If I were to buy a new Samsung phone. It would either be the S105G when it comes to Canada if it ever does or the Note 10+ if such a thing exists. I miss the Note 4. Could have waited to get the Note 9. But whatever.
0 Likes
KWEEN101
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
if you're planning on getting a Samsung phone because you want up-to-date updates? then forget about it! Samsung is the most well known and biggest android phone brand but they're updates are one of the slowest! that's common knowledge.
0 Likes