Original topic:

this pie thing has me wanting to smash my phone

(Topic created on: 03-23-2019 12:14 PM)
Dominick
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So basically I went and asked live chat more about the one ui update (pie) but even they dont know all these dates are confusing me.

0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy S
If i don't get the pie update by the end of the month i will sell my phone and buy sth else to use.
Galaxy S
The One UI update is nice - But SERIOUSLY - you'd change devices just for that!! One UI is an incremental improvement over Oreo - But it's not like your phone on One UI is going to start spitting rainbows & unicorns...🌈 🦄 lmao
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
You'll get a good price for your device if you sell it at the end of the month.... then you can buy a less premium device from another manufacturer...

Good Luck!!!
Galaxy S
5.april.2019
finally! i got it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Remember that Samsung Support Canada Chat was insisting that Canada was "definitely" getting the One UI beta for the S9 series....in January when the One UI beta had already ended in the US - Not to mention that Canada was NEVER going to get the One UI beta 😉
Almost all CSRs are poorly informed & that's not their fault - It's management's fault! Doesn't matter if you are asking on Samsung Support or any Carrier's support - They just don't know! 😉🙂
Dominick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
on I just was getting co fused cause all these carriers are telling people that pie is coming to s8 yet my carrier bell never said anything about it also samsung is giving diffrent dates too
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah it would be great if the Carriers & Samsung could provide unified information & then stick to the dates that they provided... We all know that things beyond their control can happen - But keeping their customers in the dark or worse by giving out false information doesn't help anyone.. 🐧
JohnH
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
APRIL 1ST ALRIL 1ST APRIL 1ST

Goodness gracious I chose a bad time to return here man, so much whining and complaining! To everyone upset over how long it's taken for Samsung to give you one ui and that you aren't getting it in March, you re getting it the day after March. On April 1st at 12:01am in the morning the One Ui update will be released. 2 minutes after March ended. If that's too much, ok, adios.

I understand the frustration. last year I waited until JUNE for my S7 to get oreo, but once I got it it was great. The wait was worth it despite the update being pretty minor. One Ui is HUGE. Your phone is 10 days away from a fresh, updated user interface that will last for years to come.

Enjoy the wait. This is the last major update your phone will ever receive.
Dominick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I agree but everyones just mad they keep switching the dates on pie and then dont have a ser date
0 Likes