Original topic:

transferring pictures between phones

(Topic created on: 01-22-2020 06:44 PM)
Options
Galaxy S
I upgraded from the S8 to the S9.  I have pictures saved in the Secure folder on the S8 and would like to know if it is possible to transfer those pics from the S8 to the S9
6 Comments
Galaxy S
it is possible. in many ways..
1. sync the pictures or the private folder on your s8 to samsung cloud. or backup your s8 on backupand restore option, then when you set up to your s9 with the same acct it will just appear there in your private folder.
2. copy your pictures to pc then transfer it to your s9.

i guess this will be my steps if im the one doing it for myself. but lets see other's solution.
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can just use smart switch...
Galaxy S
Thank you @gokongming and @SamsungMad for your assistance. I got the important pictures transferred successfully from my S8 to the S9. Thank you once again.
SamsungMad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Pleased it worked out for you jayman1973... Nice to have those important pictures safe..
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Should tap the 3 dots on the top right of the solution poster and click solution 🤙
Helps others find answers faster 🤷👍
0 Likes
Dun
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Of course, you can transfer pictures from the S8 to S9 by using Samsung Smart Switch or Phone Transfer tool. With their helps, we can directly transfer data like app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs between Samsung mobile phones. 

0 Likes