Original topic:

unable to send text messages

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 02:47 PM)
meeeow
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Ok so my son and I both upgraded our phones to Samsung S20 and S20 ultra. Everything was working fine for the first month, then a few weeks ago I went to send a text message and it failed.  My son was the same. I kept trying sometimes it went through if I restarted my phone or if I replied to a text once received but for the most part it wouldn't go it failed. I have trouble shooter for hours with provider had my sim card changed and trouble shooted with Samsung which led us to taking the phones into a Samsung repair. They said that they had another person with the same issue and had to replace the motherboard.  So fine we figured that was the solution.  But low and behold got them home and worked once and not working again. Not a network issue as our old phones still work with no issue I am getting so upset with this issue.  Hoping someone might half the answer to our problems. 
0 Likes
21 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks for the follow up.
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi meeeow, Thanks for letting us know the status of the issue. I hope you won't have this issue again. Have a nice day.