Original topic:

what would you do?

(Topic created on: 02-15-2020 07:08 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
 I'm just curious, if you had the choice of getting whatever Iphone of your choice with what ever storage option of your choice for free.  would you still choose a samsung device even though you still had to pay for it?. I'm just curious as to how you would choose and why? Perhaps you could post as to what Apple would have to do in order for you to choose iPhone over Samsung. Anyway comment below 🙂.
19 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I would get whatever the newest and most expensive iphone was and then sell it brand new in box and buy a Samsung :winking-face:
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
😂👍🏻not a bad plan.
SVKB
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I can't stand Apple's business practices so I'll never own one as long as they insist on trying to dictate everything I want to do with my phone.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
ya I agree with you on the pushy business practices. because apple seems to try and force you to be in a position of where you have to pay for this, then pay for that, and pay for that also. or as I like to say, just keep opening up your wallet. also they try to lock out or limit the accessories that will for with the iphone also.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I'd get the 11 Pro Max and see what Apple's most premium experience has to offer and compare it and take notes of the good and the bad.
Galaxy S
I would take the iPhone 11 pro max but I will most likely return it after 5 minutes of use...Samsung just have so much useful feature. my only complaint with samsung is its **bleep** for someone to shell out about $1000 and more for a phone that will not be feature wise supported after 2 years of being on the market I heard even the Google pixel 2 from 2017 runs android 10 it's time to change your policy samsung!
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
yes I would agree that samsung should support their devices better, that's my biggest concern about my samsung devices. how ever I feel that in the near future samsung will feel the pressure of the competition and its customers to support their devices more like apple does. because I feel that its B.S that a customer enorder to get the most life out of their samsung smartphone, that they would have to buy the latest which as we all know are very expensive. just to get 2 years of any real O.S updates, which is stupid. it doesn't really make sense in order for me to get a Galaxy S10 right now if I plan to keep it for 2 years or more. because I would only get one more Android upgrade and then it's done. 🤷🏻♂️
0 Likes
jizzy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I would get the latest iPhone with max memory. I hate google and android and how everything is set up to collect personal information. Android collects alot of information on you. I hate apple too, but it's the lesser of two evils. In the end they're just phones, and the apps are the same, actually apple version is better and more frequently updated. Also Apple hardware quality is unmatched.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
not a bad point, and I kinda agree. how ever I feel like samsung is stepping in the right direction in the software department. for years samsung was known as one of the worst android devices for software updates. now they are much better, but still room for improvement. then you look at apple and yes they are unmatched when it comes to software support but that comes at a cost. the locked down dictatorship eco system and high price point for average last years specs. 🤷🏻‍♂️