Original topic:

when sending a text (new update)

(Topic created on: 02-26-2019 08:50 AM)
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung, you've complicated sending a new SMS when it comes to sending a text to a contact via the message screen. When I scroll through a list of contacts I want to be able to know which number is which to contacts with more than one number such as a home and mobile number. When I scroll now I just see numbers to names but no identification as to which is a home and which is a mobile with contacts having more than one number. Fix this. It was nice before when you were able to set the default number and just be able to send the text to the person without having to choose from a list, now it's a list showing numbers by names or when you search the contact you want to send a text to shows their name but of course two or three numbers by their name and no identification of mobile or home or fax etc.
4 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @ExodusCheese,

Great suggestion, I think this is something that should definitely be implemented! I'll pass it on to the devs, thanks 😊

Cheers,
Sabrina
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
when can we expect this update haha
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Rt on Sabrina!

Takes longer, if your compromised.
Frequently used- mobile numbers
An idea???
Use #-beside mobile- ie: mobile#- 000-006-1234
then less used- ie: mobile-000-000-1234???

Gathered thoughts, with simplicity.
Not easy, " I AM NO COMPUTER PROGRAMMER BY ALL MEANS.
No credit at all. simple, is smart!
idk about my idea, lol.
i think change name, i want my old one back CAN YOU HELP WITH THAT?
KIND REGARDS,

Fancy F
AWWHHH EFFECTIVE, LOL
0 Likes
StGeorge688
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Really, I had several text messages that I sent to a landline come back asking if I wanted my message to be converted to 'text to speech' . Why do they have to change the program code that is working and put more effort into areas that need to be updated and FIX bug NOT make more. But with all the changes they made, it delayed everyone noticing the big bugs since it was like changing phone manufacturers. They even changed how the keyboard works. puts spaces after the word where there should not be. If you want to insert txt in the middle, a nightmare. (work around: where you want to insert, hit return) I have no idea how OREO made it out with so many bugs. In the first two hours I found about 20 easy detectable bugs. ie. sentence. no capital on first word of the sentence. it seems that the more advanced the hardware becomes, the smartphones are becoming STUPIDphones.