Original topic:

who else is annoyed of Samsung pay refusal?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 11:52 PM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Many times I go merchants and they're like no no, no apple pay plsssss pin 

They dont even let u try

So annoying because they consider all phones apple 
8 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Just say you bet your whole bill that it works.
Then not only you get to pull that smug face, but you get free stuff! It's dang NFC, what those clerks not understand in NFC?

Or just pretend you have a card in your phone case and use PayPass
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I just say I'm paying with credit card (or debt) and then tap anyway and with MST support for credit cards it works pretty much anywhere, I use it at Walmart all the time, even my gear s3 watch I pay at walmart. i love watching the employee faces
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
they are like wheres ur credit card to pay look. like they won't start machine enter total until they see credit card.
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I use it lots of places. Only one grocery store didn't want to let me use it...left the $95 pile of food at the till and said have a good day, I'll go to Walmart instead.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
lmao tht happened at Walmart to me. had a full 3 min argument b4 she let me tried. and I shut her up with my phone😂😂😂😂😂
brandanct
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I like when they go "that won't work" and I glare back at them and say free purchase says it will. if I'm on a good mood.

of I'm in a bad mood I glare, and tell them to stick to what they know which clearly isn't technology. haha
0 Likes
Galaxy S

that wont work because they will say "oh no no no no, we dont have tap, no no no"

e25e02f19690b4e33d5a782d30091082--family-guy-meme-gym-memes.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S

I simply say, its not an iPhone, its a Samung

it will work just SHUT UP and let me PAY!!

0 Likes