Original topic:

The Galaxy Fold experience.

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 09:19 AM)
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Z
I would like to share my story here.

I was with my friend around Lot10 the other day. So we walked pass the Samsung retail store and saw the Fold, very excited and went forward to have a look. The staff approached us, and I guess he saw the look on my face, he open the showcase and let me played with it. What!!?

I went to the "Samsung Premium Experience Store" and specifically ask for the staff to try and hands on for the Fold and they denied. I'm not sure what their policy for getting hands on the Fold are, but nonoftheless, shout out to that amazing staff!!! I've always been a tech enthusiasts, when I'm holding and playing around with the Fold, I just kept on smiling and my hands were sweaty AF. Just amazed by what a folding phone is like to be played with, again and again. It is hard for those who can't afford these expensive techs but still trying to keep up with all the news and information of these rapidly growing technology. I've tried my best to keep up with using the flagship of Samsung but it's been hard. Technology growing because consumer have the interest in it. Anyway, huge shout out to that amazing staff keep me enthusiastic about tech, if you're reading this, I would like to buy u a lunch. BTW, I hoped this doesn't get you into any trouble.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for me to share my experience with the Samsung Members Day
12 Comments
Galaxy Z
Sometimes, the staff may be rude.
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Especially the ones in Lowyat. They are too rude.
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
never went into their lowyat retail store, but the service team at the service centre is quite nice
0 Likes
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
you're lucky to try the Fold! will try soon if they allow it 🤪 I know it is hard to keep up with Samsung's Flagship devices bcs it's really expensive but don't worry as long as you keep updated with the latest thing, i think it's ok. don't rush to have this latest tech.
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
I'm definitely one of the lucky one, I saw someone posted they can't get their hands on and try it out at the store, I only realized I'm very lucky lol
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Z
Display out but can't try out, totally defeat the purpose of showcase
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
totally, my friend said to me if they don't let people try and hands on with it means they're not confident with their product Lol
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
its weird for them to showcase the Fold in a glass and barring customers from trying the devices. Its not like the Fold are made from diamond or gold🤣 it is just a flagship devices..Just like The S and Note series. Samsung in Malaysia is overreact with this stuff🤣
0 Likes
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
it's definitely more of a delicate device, but agree haha
0 Likes