Original topic:

Ultimate Experience

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 11:10 AM)
rdy_1083
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Z
This is my new adoption.. my Note10+ got a fren now 😋.. i can't believe i got to taste part of the future now.. 

12 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
congrats !
0 Likes
rdy_1083
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
Thank you mate..
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
😁
0 Likes
abd2007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Z
nice
0 Likes
rdy_1083
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
yepp super nice.. the only thing i hate is the screen protector 😄 fingerprints is having party!!
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
wow congrats. I still use the fold 1. But i think this model more ideal too me because the screen just nice front and inside. Not to big and usable for me any time any where
0 Likes
rdy_1083
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
wow what a courage u had.. i did play around with the Original Fold.. mannn that thing is too fragile.. the Fold2 is screaming hey boy I'm new and stronger 😛
0 Likes
Galaxy Z
Fold 1 first batch yes to fragile. For the latest batch fold 1 no problem at all plus the new update. For me, the fold 1 ideal with me but compare the latest features yes Fold 2 win. But the size inside screen just nice not to big,storage 512 gb,camera 16 mp and battery life fold 1 are much ideal for me. Anyway,u are now in the future. Haha..
0 Likes
rdy_1083
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
The setback for me on the Original Fold was the tiny front display and the hinge.. otherwise it's cool.. ya'll got some goodies too!! Fold2 was just a phone.. hahah.. but the improvement from the Original Fold is way worth than the goodies 😉
0 Likes