Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Planning to upgrade

(Topic created on: 10-17-2020 03:15 PM)
chuuloves
Active Level 1
Options
Gaming Hub
I've ben planning to upgrade for a while. I love playing mobile games on my A10 but I think yung 32gb storage and 2gb na ram is not enough to fulfill my needs. My friends are telling me na lumipat nalang sa Xiaomi, Vivo, or Oppo but I'm still sticking with Samsung. Any phone recommendation na affordable and may magandang specs na suitable for gaming? I'm contemplating what to buy. 
7 Comments
chuuloves
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Also, is it true na gaming while charging may shorten my phones life? I've been doing it for a while and I'm not noticing a sudden change.
0 Likes
Gaming Hub
Try M Series or higher tier models of the A series. Yes, charging while using the phone shortens the battery life of any phone/brand. It's a long term effect and not a sudden change.
0 Likes
manzocy
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
Depends on what games do you play, but 4 GB RAM shall do and 8 GB RAM recommended.
0 Likes
chuuloves
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
I wanna play fps and moba games. My phone is having difficulties whenever I'm playing.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gaming Hub
You should either get the A71 or A51 if you really want a value for your money.

Other brands offer higher end specifications in exchange of your privacy. I cant help but to stress the system wide ads in any Xiaomi phone.
0 Likes
chuuloves
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Wait that's kinda concerning. Can you tell me more?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Gaming Hub
Yes.

That is why Xiaomi was able to offer a great value from all of their phone, you can google 'xiaomi ads'.
0 Likes