Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung is not for gaming.

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 07:57 AM)
19JuaN73
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
I just notice that everytime i play online games using my a30s it always had an error. . **bleep**! Can samsung resolve this issue? Dammit. 
15 Comments
itsjhncrl
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Hi sir, for what i've knew, error in gaming comes from a lot of factors. It could be the game itself has a problem, what i always do when i encpunter the same problen is that i check the game on the playstore if theres a new update on it, if its already updated then try to check its recent reviews regarding to that new updates. On the other hand, there's an instances that the game itself requires a higher specs than the usual. u may go to ur storage and determine whether your phone has a lot more of storage and capable of operating more heavier apps.
19JuaN73
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
No sir. . my friend is also using an A series of samsung. We played Mobile legends and we are really disappointed. . im not saying that its not a good phone but it's just not for gaming.
Charlon
Active Level 7
Gaming Hub
you may also want to consider the numbers of app installed to your phone and the files you've stored. imagine you have this X amount or processing power and RAM versus the apps you have will be fighting over those power. that may cause those crashes. I also have a friend who uses A30s but he don't have any problem he is also plays MOBA BTW rank as mythic.
19JuaN73
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
lol. . mine is 4-64 ram and gb. i only have ML and COD whats the problem with that?
0 Likes
Jimm3x
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

There's a lot of technical factors to consider. I have a Samsung J5 (2016) and had not received any error on Mobile Legends.

Though it has heating issues on the long run but overall it still do the work :)

19JuaN73
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Good to hear bout that.
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
Well, for some cases Samsung are not really design for gaming. Besides, mlbb is expanding its horizon. It keeps on updating every once in a while. Maybe your phone's memory is occupied with its memory usage that's why you are experiencing error whenever you play mlbb.

Maybe it's time for you to seek expert about troubleshooting your phone or report error to the Samsung service. 😊
19JuaN73
Active Level 3
Gaming Hub
Probably thats what i should do. . Thanks by the way.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
We can team up together in the battle next time you play mlbb with stable smartphone. 🤣
0 Likes