Highlighted
Active Level 3
I just notice that everytime i play online games using my a30s it always had an error. . **bleep**! Can samsung resolve this issue? Dammit. 
15 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Hi sir, for what i've knew, error in gaming comes from a lot of factors. It could be the game itself has a problem, what i always do when i encpunter the same problen is that i check the game on the playstore if theres a new update on it, if its already updated then try to check its recent reviews regarding to that new updates. On the other hand, there's an instances that the game itself requires a higher specs than the usual. u may go to ur storage and determine whether your phone has a lot more of storage and capable of operating more heavier apps.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
No sir. . my friend is also using an A series of samsung. We played Mobile legends and we are really disappointed. . im not saying that its not a good phone but it's just not for gaming.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
you may also want to consider the numbers of app installed to your phone and the files you've stored. imagine you have this X amount or processing power and RAM versus the apps you have will be fighting over those power. that may cause those crashes. I also have a friend who uses A30s but he don't have any problem he is also plays MOBA BTW rank as mythic.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
lol. . mine is 4-64 ram and gb. i only have ML and COD whats the problem with that?
Highlighted
Active Level 1

There's a lot of technical factors to consider. I have a Samsung J5 (2016) and had not received any error on Mobile Legends.

Though it has heating issues on the long run but overall it still do the work :)

Highlighted
Active Level 3
Good to hear bout that.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Well, for some cases Samsung are not really design for gaming. Besides, mlbb is expanding its horizon. It keeps on updating every once in a while. Maybe your phone's memory is occupied with its memory usage that's why you are experiencing error whenever you play mlbb.

Maybe it's time for you to seek expert about troubleshooting your phone or report error to the Samsung service. 😊
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Probably thats what i should do. . Thanks by the way.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
We can team up together in the battle next time you play mlbb with stable smartphone. 🤣