Did you mean: 

Original topic:

a20s users feedback

(Topic created on: 09-17-2020 06:44 AM)
all4merit
Beginner Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
This model isn't really suitable if you want to acquire one for the purpose of gaming device For the following reasons:
this model has a low quality of display. Unlike other devices i tried.
and whenever you start a game you always comes last or even reconnect again (mobile legends)
has only 4gb ram but other device with the same specifications perform does performs really well (nova3i)
sometimes when your connected to wifi it might says connected but without internet and i cant he online.but all other devices connected to the same wifi other than mine has an internet connection.

Although it has a wide screen maybe only for the reason of watching movies . And has a good speakers but its camera really **bleep**. I really regretted for buying this if only i could return and e exchange it for other model but sad to say i cant😔

Ciao . 
2 Comments
ScrappyX
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
I have the same device but...

-What do you mean "it has a low quality display"? Can you be more specific with that, is it because its only have a lower pixel density or what? I just wanna know... 😇

-I don't play ML so *no comment.. 😅

-Yes, 4GB of memory isn't enough for some users and, if you mean that other devices performs better than A20s with the same specs, it always depends on software optimization made by each manufacturer. In addition, Nova3i has a better chipset and, also available in 6GB RAM variant.

-When connecting to WiFi, I am not experiencing the same issue except when I'm literally connected to a network that don't actually have internet...

‐Last, I totally agree with you about Camera performance. My old iPhone way back from 2013 can do a better job when taking pictures and videos...
MDBS
Beginner Level 4
Gaming Hub
agree to that
office application it helps
0 Likes