Did you mean: 

Original topic:

help! help! #SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 07:54 AM)
heinzDang
Beginner Level 4
Options
Gaming Hub
hello goodevening my beloved samsung can i ask you? since 2015 i was a samsung user from j1 mini to j1 2016 to j2 prime and now i have a20s  i choose to buy this phone because i think it will have a good perf. for gaming but why? every time i use to play mobile legends the app will getting always reconnect then when i check the RAM of the phone its getting low from 2GB of RAM after a while it will go down to 1GB-900MB of RAM... what i'm going to do please help #SAMSUNG please!!!!
4 Comments
ScrappyX
Active Level 4
Gaming Hub
The first thing is, here is my opinion. Those devices that come only with Snapdragon 450 is not designed for gaming. Yes, you can play a game but, graphics and resource demanding games is not recommended with this chipset and specification. 4GB of memory is not enough, especially when there is too many hidden background processes on Android system that will consume a lot of available resources.

**a friendly advice, you should not expect a better gaming performance with these devices. Last thing, do some research before buying phones.

I'm not a ML player, and I have the same device...

😄😇
heinzDang
Beginner Level 4
Gaming Hub
ohhh okay, thankyou... then, im gonna buy a new one again... i think a51 was better than this model
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Gaming Hub
@ScrappyX is right.

@heinzDang you better have to. 😉
Gaming Hub
Aside from what was previously mentioned, you can try turning off some of the notifications (especially for social media) so that these apps wouldn't run in the background.