Original topic:

Funnel Cloud In The Making

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 04:23 AM)
6 Comments
GNote10plus
Active Level 9
Landscape
We were on our way camping when the canoe tied to the roof of our car started to shift a bit...I looked out window to see pretty much your photo 1/4 mile to the north...floored it and got outta there quick!🚄
CurvyChaos
Active Level 4
Landscape
yeah I took this off my aunt and uncles deck. needless to say I shortly ventured inside afterwards... just in case lol
Landscape
Nice shot, wow! you sure got EYE!!
Wowie!
🇨🇦🦋
0 Likes
CurvyChaos
Active Level 4
Landscape
thank you so much. I'm just a hobby photographer but I love doing it.
Landscape
Some odd storm for Spring is coming for the States eventually making it out East. Snow/rain and 45mph winds. cold and hot temps mixing, just remain calm, just letting you's know.
We all will get through this, i hope. Watch the stress levels, and keep it clean. Sniffles and throat. I hope i can get rid of.

KEEP THE PEACE. TO THINK OF A FORMULA??? awwh "They say dont blame bats", true... they carry diseases. Im reading a lot. New discoveries up there- Black Hole.
An older worm, discovered by a student, Laura Van Hostein a Biological Anthropology means- she made history- Medical data that Charles Darwin didnt have, 140 years later after is death. its a portrait for all, "it plays a more important role in evolution, then they previously thought".
Pretty darn cool! Biology is my background.
I haven't been on so much, burning large data looking and reading.

XOXOXO and huge squeeze to everyone.
Just putting this out there, i wouldn't be charging parents who are working, thats my spin. Contributing to your country, you will be rewarded later. Karma boys and girls, ladies and gent's.
keep the peace everywhere, why i say that stress kills and lowers immune system.
I have stress in my place. Grrr. Venting needed to get it out, no sympathy. A lot of measures to keep our psw's, nurses and lab tech's working hard. and businesses staying open to make sure we have supplies my brother and bestfriend is two.
And My Dr. M. I cant wait to see him, but not sooner.
Take it easy we will get through this I have hope In Canada and our sister Country, now if we all can think positive, and self isolate. Love goes a long way, Hugs makes bigger brain waves, keeps you healthy!
Stats backing that! Hug the elderly, and young i know it is really directed at 50 and disabled and young more so, more susceptible.
Love ya all! XOXOXO AND HUGE SQUEEZE FROM ME TO ALL OF YOU!
IM HOPING NO NATURAL DISASTER BECAUSE OF THIS ODD STORM BREWING.
NOT PANICKING JUST AWARNESS EVERYWHERE SOME REALLY COOL DISCOVERIES! " ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL", LOL!
PEACE ✌🤞🧠🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️🥼🗣into an elbow.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🕯🎼🎶🎶🎶🦋
White Hearts' white is the color purity!

0 Likes
good4u2
Active Level 7
Landscape
Beautiful picture 👍💥💥💥💥💥
0 Likes