Original topic:

❄️Are you ready for the winter?❄️

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 04:25 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The spooky season is over, and we're full steam ahead into the upcoming winter! What are your thoughts on the winter season? Is there snow where you live? Do you like/dislike the winter months, and why?

For me, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the winter time. In Vancouver we don't actually get a lot of snow, instead we get a lot of rain. But I actually do enjoy the winter activities - skiing, skating, and a good cuppa hot chocolate :)

What about you guys? We'd love to hear from everyone! Feel free to show us pictures of how you're preparing for the winter(winter gear), or if its snowing already where you live!

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

73 Comments
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Definitely no snow in Toronto yet, thank God.. Hoping for more sunny days in Toronto cuz this whole week back has been mad gloomy.
Vic20
Active Level 10
Others
Yeah it's been wet. Winter is nice only if stuff doesn't ice over. This year I'll probably be getting a pick axe so I'll be prepared to break up the ice on the driveway pavement.
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
With the way weathers been these years, ice storms and freezing rain has become a norm 😖
0 Likes
aew7
Active Level 1
Others

I live in Vancouver too! And unfortunately, you're right. We do get a lot of rain in the winter-time, but when it does snow here, it's so beautiful. I love going out and exploring all the different Christmas markets during the winter and seeing the city all decked out in its festivities. 

But the best part of winter season would have to be spending Christmas time with loved ones. I'm counting down the days till Christmas already - only 8 more Mondays to go! 

#membermondays

BigJay16
Active Level 5
Others
Bah humbug, no Christmas
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Oooo do they have a Xmas theme at the night market too? Fell in love with Vancouver the last few times I visited 😍
0 Likes
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Others
Last night here in Cowtown, checkout the snow blowing above me in the lights.

I'm in the Love/Hate category with Winter as well. Due to living situations beyond my control, this will be a long, cold, lonely winter. Dreading it.

That being said, minus 20 for a few months, no mosquitoes. I try and find an upside.
SJ17
Active Level 1
Others
I actually only like winter because mostly I don't get much vacation and even other people can't get out much lol. but on serious note I don't like snow. Especially I hate black ice
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
I'm not ready for winter at all. I'm only just starting to look for snow tires now!
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
I am so not ready for winter! 😔😓 No snow here in Toronto (thank goodness). I don't enjoy winter just because of having to drive in the snow. Although I must say, there is something very beautiful about walking around on a sunny winter day with snow on the ground. 🌞❄️