ZenoKnite
Active Level 6
Definitely no snow in Toronto yet, thank God.. Hoping for more sunny days in Toronto cuz this whole week back has been mad gloomy.
Vic20
Active Level 8
Yeah it's been wet. Winter is nice only if stuff doesn't ice over. This year I'll probably be getting a pick axe so I'll be prepared to break up the ice on the driveway pavement.
ZenoKnite
Active Level 6
With the way weathers been these years, ice storms and freezing rain has become a norm 😖
aew7
Beginner Level 4

I live in Vancouver too! And unfortunately, you're right. We do get a lot of rain in the winter-time, but when it does snow here, it's so beautiful. I love going out and exploring all the different Christmas markets during the winter and seeing the city all decked out in its festivities. 

But the best part of winter season would have to be spending Christmas time with loved ones. I'm counting down the days till Christmas already - only 8 more Mondays to go! 

#membermondays

canadianandy
Active Level 4
Bah humbug, no Christmas
silbie012
Active Level 4
Oooo do they have a Xmas theme at the night market too? Fell in love with Vancouver the last few times I visited 😍
canadianandy
Active Level 4
Last night here in Cowtown, checkout the snow blowing above me in the lights.

I'm in the Love/Hate category with Winter as well. Due to living situations beyond my control, this will be a long, cold, lonely winter. Dreading it.

That being said, minus 20 for a few months, no mosquitoes. I try and find an upside.
Hynotica85
Active Level 6
At -20 that is the upside lol. -40's here. see looking up already! lol stay warm.
Highlighted
SJ17
Active Level 1
I actually only like winter because mostly I don't get much vacation and even other people can't get out much lol. but on serious note I don't like snow. Especially I hate black ice
300kc
Active Level 7
I'm not ready for winter at all. I'm only just starting to look for snow tires now!