Original topic:

❄️Are you ready for the winter?❄️

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 05:36 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The spooky season is over, and we're full steam ahead into the upcoming winter! What are your thoughts on the winter season? Is there snow where you live? Do you like/dislike the winter months, and why?

For me, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the winter time. In Vancouver we don't actually get a lot of snow, instead we get a lot of rain. But I actually do enjoy the winter activities - skiing, skating, and a good cuppa hot chocolate :)

What about you guys? We'd love to hear from everyone! Feel free to show us pictures of how you're preparing for the winter(winter gear), or if its snowing already where you live!

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

73 Comments
Others
Well I live in Alberta. So, we get a lot of snow here. I love snow for few months but then it just won't stop coming for me lol

Anyway here in Alberta because we get so much snow, we have beautiful views just like this!
#membermondays
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
that's a sweet view!! I have yet to visit Alberta and Banff!!!
Others
Oh! Make that on your list!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Alright you. I have a warrant. Rat out the location of this place this instant. Don't make me ask twice. You have been warned
Others
Lol I am scared haha. its Banff Gondola brother
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you. Your cooperation will be noted on your file
0 Likes
Others
Haha thanks
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Yeah, I moved to Calgary 16 years ago, and one of the things my then fiancee(now wife) did was take me to Banff where we got married. It definitely makes it worthwhile to endure the winters here in Alberta. We've been on the Gondola, too..later again with our 2 daughters when they were younger😁
Others
Sounds like a good time .Good for you!
0 Likes