Original topic:

❄️Are you ready for the winter?❄️

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 12:43 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The spooky season is over, and we're full steam ahead into the upcoming winter! What are your thoughts on the winter season? Is there snow where you live? Do you like/dislike the winter months, and why?

For me, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the winter time. In Vancouver we don't actually get a lot of snow, instead we get a lot of rain. But I actually do enjoy the winter activities - skiing, skating, and a good cuppa hot chocolate :)

What about you guys? We'd love to hear from everyone! Feel free to show us pictures of how you're preparing for the winter(winter gear), or if its snowing already where you live!

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

73 Comments
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Always look forward to sunny winter days!! Also I'm all about having snow during Christmas! ❄🎄☃️
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
@ZenoKnite if we could ONLY get snow for Christmas. I would be fine with that! 😂
Narhold
Active Level 4
Others
i live in alberta today it took me 40 min to drive 13 km because of icy road conditions so dont like that but I like making snowmen so I'm 50/50
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Omg! It's snowing already? 😭 We had our first snow flurries today here in Toronto.
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Others
what's winter where I live it just rains 80% of the time were lucky to get snow lol but yes I am ready
shanilens
Active Level 1
Others
where do u live ?
0 Likes
Holloway
Active Level 5
Others
I live on Vancouver Island
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
yes
0 Likes
RyGuyOttawa
Beginner Level 3
Others
Ottawa CANADA. Nation's Capital was chosen to avoid Yankee invasions (which can't cope w Canadian winters - like the Germans invading Russia in the annals of History
0 Likes
Others
I live in Alberta as well and I actually love the winter....I know I sound crazy like a true Canadian haha but I love snowboarding and the slopes open this weekend so I'm totally looking forward to that. another thing about winter is you can keep layering up unlike the summer you can only take off so much. Guess I'm used to it with working outside. #membermondays