Original topic:

❄️Are you ready for the winter?❄️

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 12:43 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The spooky season is over, and we're full steam ahead into the upcoming winter! What are your thoughts on the winter season? Is there snow where you live? Do you like/dislike the winter months, and why?

For me, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the winter time. In Vancouver we don't actually get a lot of snow, instead we get a lot of rain. But I actually do enjoy the winter activities - skiing, skating, and a good cuppa hot chocolate :)

What about you guys? We'd love to hear from everyone! Feel free to show us pictures of how you're preparing for the winter(winter gear), or if its snowing already where you live!

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

73 Comments
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Wish we had slopes here in Toronto as nice as Alberta. Blue Mountain in Collingwood shouldn't even be called mountain..😖
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
Vancouverite here too! It mainly gets rainy and slushy around wintertime here but it's been fairly cold and dry these days, so I wonder how this winter will turn out...

Not a fan of the cold but it gives me more reason to lay a blanket over myself, watching some TV with a nice cup of hot chocolate 😁😁😋
silbie123
Active Level 7
Others
Yes! Get that cozy blanket out! although, isn't it a little warmer on the west coast? 😊
seobro
Active Level 6
Others
Compared to the east coast, the west coast is definitely warmer... i just think i don't like the cold 😅😅
0 Likes
Tyler1512
Active Level 1
Others
I live in maple ridge (hour from Vancouver. not a small town) and its the same but I still absolutely love winter, and the cold!
shanilens
Active Level 1
Others
guys my camera is not working
0 Likes
Others
good evening @shanilens
please create a new post regarding your camera so it's not causing confusion with other members.
this post if for an entirely different topic.

thank you
0 Likes
shanilens
Active Level 1
Others
any suggestions
0 Likes
shanilens
Active Level 1
Others
it was my phone camera
0 Likes