Original topic:

❄️Are you ready for the winter?❄️

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 12:43 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

The spooky season is over, and we're full steam ahead into the upcoming winter! What are your thoughts on the winter season? Is there snow where you live? Do you like/dislike the winter months, and why?

For me, I've always had a love/hate relationship with the winter time. In Vancouver we don't actually get a lot of snow, instead we get a lot of rain. But I actually do enjoy the winter activities - skiing, skating, and a good cuppa hot chocolate :)

What about you guys? We'd love to hear from everyone! Feel free to show us pictures of how you're preparing for the winter(winter gear), or if its snowing already where you live!

Let us know in the Lifestyle section, and don't forget to post with the the hashtag #membermondays!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members team

73 Comments
Lolo1010
Beginner Level 3
Others
no I hate it lol
0 Likes
Miki1981
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm not ready I lost my father in law 5 months ago this will be the first Christmas without him
0 Likes
samkippo
Active Level 2
Others
it will snow heavy, temperatures drop down to -40°c. i have to clean the snow in the morning. it **bleep**, but winter is good for the environment.
0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
Here's what we are getting... no matter if we're ready or not, lol. Not like it's our first snow, of course.
0 Likes
Babbz
Active Level 1
Others
come January 1 the snow and cold can take a hike.
0 Likes
v7w4
Active Level 1
Others
I love to visit Alberta and Edmonton again, very polite people out there when I try to take the bus, they help with with the big smile. i guess they realized i am a visitor there.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
is it true what I heard that in Calgary is mostly snow half the yr
0 Likes
Jason239
Beginner Level 3
Others
please when do we get the one ui 2.0 here in Canada, others have even got one ui 3.0 beta while we have not even got 2.0 beta
0 Likes
Leapin
Active Level 3
Others
Manitoba here. . for the most part I like the snow....we are avid snowmobilers... the one thing I dont like is the -40 to -50 windchill...
0 Likes
Wolky
Active Level 1
Others
lame
0 Likes