Original topic:

❤️Happy Valentine's Day!❤️

(Topic created on: 02-16-2020 06:01 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

I know its not quite Valentine's day yet - buuuuuut....

We want to hear from you! Tell us about your special Valentine and what you plan to do for Valentine’s day.

Maybe you are watching a movie?

CAPXXXXXX_SECA_CE_Valentines_1440x740_EN__2020Feb13.jpg

Quick trivia question for you guys:

Who is the lead actress in the Netflix film “To All The Boys PS: I Still Love You

1. Lana Condor
  2. Dakota Fanning
  3. Vanessa Hudgens

 Leave your answers in the comments below!

64 Comments
Others
Lana Condor!
swagger69
Active Level 1
Others
okay
0 Likes
Others
1. Lana Condor

as for my plans lol staying in bed all day and cuddling with my cat. I am not a fan of this day not because I'm single, I just don't like it ....even when I was engaged I was not a fan of Valentine's that's why this year I choose not to attend Valentine's Day :smiling-face:
vape
Active Level 10
Others
My wife and I think Valentine's is just another excuse holiday to spend money! God I love her! So it's just a normal day to us.
Others
I do to, I tried! hey i put a smile on a few faces!
have a Beautiful Morning! To you and wifey!
🦋😇🌹🌹
KatBlack00
Beginner Level 3
Others
Bree my wifey
0 Likes
SJ17
Active Level 1
Others
Not much of a valentine's for Healthcare professionals like me lol but hopefully I can catch up some good movie at night.
For the Netflix, I don't know much but I'll go with everyone else's choice of Lana Condor 🤣
Others
to healthcare professional! Me either, but i hope you have a beautiful Sunday, relaxation, serene and full of love. geeze i know a lot of them, my friend is one and miss her, also this angel Kelly,
and to all our Dr's that know there stuff!
Thank you!
🦋✌🙋‍♀️👍😇💜💜
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
The answer is Lana Condor. I have yet to watch this but hear its decent. I was supposed to go out and skate at this place called The Bentway (skate trail underneath the highway) but it was almost -30°C here so opted to stay in lol. Literally just cooked a meal with my date and Netflix. Can't go wrong with Netflix! Thanks again for the post Jeremy
Rickj
Active Level 1
Others
lana condor we had beautiful dinner at the legion....I know I'm posting late but the love still burns strong even when it's not Valentine's day anymore🤗