Original topic:

🌨️Hot Topic - January 16th 2020🌨️

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 11:28 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

Its been a pretty wacky week here at Vancouver - We got quite a bit of snow (and yes, I know we didn't get as much as the interior - but we normally get rain and nothing else, this is an exciting moment!)! I went out this week to try and capture a little bit of the city in snow mode to share with everyone here!

DSCF5405-3.jpg

[CONTEST]

There is a contest going on right NOW! Share a photo or video about your love for Galaxy! It's only on for a limited time so make sure you read the rules before you enter : https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Show-your-love-for-Galaxy-Contest/td-p/3420292 

[HOT KEYWORDS]

Some of the key words for this week are #Updates, #Galaxy, #Unpacked, #New Year. There's a lot of topics going around this week!

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]

I like to thank @dopepolarbear97 for being an engaging member of this community! Thank you for your contributions and your efforts :]

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]

Big shout out to @Jamesy for offering solutions! Thanks for being helpful and kind to everyone! Keep doing what you're doing:]

Cheers,

Jeremy :]

6 Comments
Others
Very well done! Love Vancouver and ok would love to travel the whole island & the world!
That street looked very calm, for Vancouver at night!
Beautiful shot!
Nice shot man! 👍👏👌⚖❄
dance2020
Active Level 5
Others
wow vancover got snow that is different but it must have been beautiful love the pics too😆😎😍🤩😘
Others
that's a great shot!
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Others
Wow!! You guys basically got Toronto's snow this season!!! Though I hear we are going to get hit hard tomorrow with 20cm. Thank goodness for Saturday !!! Keep safe and warm all!!!
vitruvius
Active Level 3
Others
hey Jeremy, you said you would escalate my spen issue! It's been a couple of weeks since you posted that promise. How about honouring your commitment???!
0 Likes
Options
Others

Hi @vitruvius,

I'll ask for an update regarding the issue!

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Likes