Original topic:

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈso I was at an apple store today πŸ˜ͺ

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 11:18 PM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
So my sister in law's I-junk phone had an software glitch causing it to get stuck in to a boot loop. So she wanted me to go with her to the apple store because she doesn't know tech stuff very well. I have to say it felt kinda strange to me being "behind enemy lines" 🀣, then after she made "the repair appointment" I was told "you will get a message on your iphone" 🀣🀣. Ya okay we will see about that I said in my head, so long story short they reloaded iOS on her phone and it was good to go free of charge. Now as much as I'm not really a fan of apple I have to say that wasn't to bad of a deal, but I'm not going to be switching back to iPhone any time soon or probably ever. The good news is she says she wants to switch to Samsung πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ™‚ that will be the 3rd person I will have converted to samsung. 
5 Comments
Others
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Same as my clients, when email server was down, they said they sent me email message notify me. I said in my head" Pardon!?"
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Others
Almost as much fun is if when some salesperson can't readily provide some info, so out comes the Android & maybe 1 or 2 app's later not only do you have your info but they're still trying to login to the store's network πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Others

everytime I walk into an apple store I start sneezing....it could be very possible that my doctor was right.

I am allergic to apples.

0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
🀣🀣.... the funny thing is when I walked In to the apple store i felt awkward and out of place lol. I told my supervisor that I went in to an apple store and he just was like 😯. (he's an apple fan boy) then he goes on to try and tell me about the iPhone 10 being dual SIM in trying to make the iPhone sound amazing. I was just like " I don't have a dual sim model but I have expandable storage and that's really handy" πŸ˜†. he then tries to tell me about the "new displays" on the iPhone's and I said "yeah they are made by Samsung" 🀣.
Others
LOL * 10 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
0 Likes