Original topic:

2 questions

(Topic created on: 04-20-2020 11:13 PM)
fadingvision
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I just want to ask 2 questions;

1. I just update my J6 to android 10 one UI 2.0, but the screen recorder is not available on the phone, is it the same with other J6 users here?

2. On my S10 plus (exynos), after the One UI 2.1, I think the battery drain a little bit more than usual. If I watch Youtube video with 720p and 1 hour long, my battery drain 15% which abit more than before, is it still ok or normal for a 1 year old phone?

Other than this, my S10 plus is still a beast. I love it so much.

Take care you all...stay safe.
7 Comments
l3des
Beginner Level 2
Others
salam
0 Likes
Zulhamiz
Active Level 3
Others
1. I'm not sure because I'm A9 users. I'm sorry.

2. Maybe.
0 Likes
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Others
1. I dun think it has the feature for J6

2. yes many people has this problem with s10 s20, note 10 and some other models, i guess it will be fixed soon, now you just have to bear with it, since mco now so i dun think its a big deal now i guess
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Others
mco baru big deal la... nothing to do so stick with the phone more hours la...
0 Likes
lazyb0y
Active Level 5
Others
how can someone expect screen recorder for a cheap mid range phone like j6? more high mid range phone also still not get screen recorder option.
And finally for battery drain, almost android 10 user facing the same problem.
0 Likes
TommyOliver
Active Level 7
Others
1. just download from playstore...
2. i had found solution for battery drain...
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Others
1. Although your phone able to update to Android 10 (aka One UI 2) but NOT ALL the features able to apply to your phone. It very much depends on your phone compatibility.

2. Each phone model will have battery drain issue (after use more than 1 year) as the software and apps in your phone will constantly updates to newer. It's like you buy a latest/newest computer the longer you own/use you will notice the power deteriorates as time goes by due to software, apps etc keep updates which requires higher specs to support it.
End note: nothing last forever.
0 Likes